Registration is now closed for the Fifteenth Annual Faculty Institute at Barnard College in New York City! We look forward to seeing you at our largest yearly event, where faculty and administrators gather from around the country to learn about "Reacting to the Past." Institute offerings include intensive workshops on twelve different games, as well as plenary and concurrent sessions that explore issues related to teaching and learning, faculty development, and the future of higher education more generally.
More information about the program will be posted and accessible through the right-column links as it becomes available.
If you are registering on behalf of others, you will need the following information for each registrant:
- Whether or not s/he is a Reacting Consortium Member or grad student
- Full Name
- Preferred First Name (as it would appear on a badge)
- Job Title, including Department
- Work Phone
- Cell Phone (optional)
- Date of Birth
- Emergency Contact Name & Phone
- Areas of Academic Interest
- Mailing Address (where materials can be sent/retrieved AFTER mid-May)
- Which days and workshops s/he plans to attend
- Dietary Preference (vegetarian/kosher/none)
- If s/he is new to RTTP
- If s/he will need lodging for the conference, and if so, for which nights (@ $75/night/person)
- If s/he would like a fitness pass to the campus gym (@$25)
- Payment method (credit card or check; institutional or personal)
For a sample program, please visit the 2014 institute page.