The following ten games are published in the "Reacting to the Past" Series by W.W. Norton & Company:
- Charles Darwin, the Copley Medal and the Rise of Naturalism, 1861-64
- Confucianism and the Succession Crisis of the Wanli Emperor, 1587
- Defining a Nation: India on the Eve of Independence, 1945
- Greenwich Village, 1913: Suffrage, Labor, and the New Woman
- Henry VIII and the Reformation Parliament
- Patriots, Loyalists and Revolution in New York City, 1775-76
- Rousseau, Burke, and Revolution in France, 1791
- The Threshold of Democracy: Athens in 403 B.C.
- The Trial of Anne Hutchinson: Liberty, Law, and Intolerance in Puritan New England
- The Trial of Galileo: Aristotelianism, the "New Cosmology," and the Catholic Church, 1616-33
In addition, we have two new titles available through the Reacting Consortium Press, an imprint of University of North Carolina Press.