The following fourteen games are published in the "Reacting to the Past" Series by W.W. Norton & Company:
- Charles Darwin, the Copley Medal and the Rise of Naturalism, 1861-64
- Confucianism and the Succession Crisis of the Wanli Emperor, 1587
- The Constitutional Convention of 1787: Constructing the American Republic
- Defining a Nation: India on the Eve of Independence, 1945
- Forest Diplomacy: Cultures in Conflict on the Pennsylvania Frontier, 1757
- Greenwich Village, 1913: Suffrage, Labor, and the New Woman
- Henry VIII and the Reformation Parliament
- Kentucky, 1861: Loyalty, State, and Nation
- Patriots, Loyalists and Revolution in New York City, 1775-76
- Red Clay, 1835: Cherokee Removal and the Meaning of Sovereignty
- Rousseau, Burke, and Revolution in France, 1791
- The Threshold of Democracy: Athens in 403 B.C.
- The Trial of Anne Hutchinson: Liberty, Law, and Intolerance in Puritan New England
- The Trial of Galileo: Aristotelianism, the "New Cosmology," and the Catholic Church, 1616-33
In addition, we have five titles available for adoption through the Reacting Consortium Press, an imprint of University of North Carolina Press.
- The Collapse of Apartheid and the Dawn of Democracy in South Africa, 1993
- Constantine and the Council of Nicaea: Defining Orthodoxy and Heresy in Christianity, 325 CE
- Environmental Science and International Politics: Acid Rain in Europe, 1979-1989 & Climate Change in Copenhagen, 2009
- Modernism vs. Traditionalism: Art in Paris 1888-1889
- Stages of Power: Marlowe and Shakespeare, 1592
Instructor's Materials for ALL published games are available through the Reacting Consortium Library. To establish an account, please follow the link in the previous sentence, click "request a new account," and fill in the basic information that will allow us to confirm your identity as an instructor. Requests are vetted by actual humans several times a week; please allow 2-3 days for your approval.